Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01583 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 48% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 731KM (₨46,189) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)