Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 979 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01286 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,274KM (₨99,080) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)