Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 877 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01765 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 41% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,833KM (₨103,851) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (42 minutes ago)