Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,097 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01229 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,602KM (₨130,327) in Lahore.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)