Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01665 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 45% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,638KM (₨98,381) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (20 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Johor Bahru costs RM1,299 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $50,000 (44 minutes ago)