Cost of living in Lahad Datu, Malaysia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.42334 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahad Datu (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,581KM (RM3,734) in Lahad Datu.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pattaya costs 100,000 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Southend-on-Sea costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,312 (about 2 hours ago)