Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 405 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.693 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 161% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,429KM ($2,616) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)