Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.594 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 151% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,013KM ($2,517) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)