Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.664 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,686KM ($1,614) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)