Cost of living comparison between Lagos, Nigeria and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00591 BAM / NGN *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,341KM (396,161 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (about 2 hours ago)