Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 886 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00464 BAM / NGN *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 932KM (200,948 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)