Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 906 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00472 BAM / NGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,027KM (429,415 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Turin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)