Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00465 BAM / NGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,219KM (262,338 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)