Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00574 BAM / NGN *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,536KM (441,679 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (32 minutes ago)