Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 934 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00457 BAM / NGN *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 35% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 978KM (214,169 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)