Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01347 BAM / DZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,227KM (91,137 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Arlington, Texas costs $1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)