Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01395 BAM / DZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 44% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 835KM (59,867 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)