Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.550 BAM / PGK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,060KM (7,386 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (about 1 hour ago)