Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 BAM / PGK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 75% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,973KM (5,822 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)