Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.510 BAM / PGK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 72% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,749KM (5,395 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)