Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00255 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,523KM (CH$596,567) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)