Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00269 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,243KM (CH$834,519) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)