Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00279 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,075KM (CH$1,460,597) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)