Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00260 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,640KM (CH$1,401,553) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 39 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)