Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00260 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,756KM (CH$674,202) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)