Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00239 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,579KM (CH$1,080,337) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sopron costs 180,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 289 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)