Cost of living comparison between La Rioja, Argentina and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.11862 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 44% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,672KM (ARS $14,093) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (42 minutes ago)