Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09652 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 852KM (ARS $8,823) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)