Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04384 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 46% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,071KM (ARS $24,438) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £4.49 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)