Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09580 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 41% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 880KM (ARS $9,181) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)