Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07944 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 50% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 649KM (ARS $8,172) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (21 minutes ago)