Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05343 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,077KM (ARS $20,159) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,850 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 1.67 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Berlin costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)