Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08796 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,966KM (Mex$ 22,348) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Salvador costs R$ 9 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Portland, Oregon costs $1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,532 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)