Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26577 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,039KM ($b11,434) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (32 minutes ago)