Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 406 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24358 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,382KM ($b9,781) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ljubljana costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)