Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27017 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,913KM ($b10,782) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)