Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.724 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 69% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,046KM ($1,767) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)