Cost of living comparison between La Libertad, Ecuador and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.837 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,196KM ($1,739) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)