Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.700 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 68% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,194KM ($1,879) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)