Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08114 BAM / HNL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,610KM (L 32,163) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)