Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07091 BAM / HNL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,812KM (L 25,554) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Prague costs 129 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gaya costs ₨42 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aleppo costs 200,000 £ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vilnius costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tandil costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)