Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,133KM (€2,110) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (41 minutes ago)