Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.954 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 73% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,761KM (€1,413) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 38 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)