Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01445 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,091KM (¥144,721) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trento costs €734 (about 1 hour ago)