Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01508 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 136% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,015KM (¥266,315) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)