Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01463 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,286KM (¥156,246) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨16,264 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)