Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01511 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,407KM (¥159,365) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)