Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01573 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,177KM (¥138,408) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)