Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01476 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 130% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,676KM (¥249,020) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)