Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01512 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 136% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,005KM (¥264,840) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)