Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 746 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.752 BAM / KWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 72% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,598KM (Dinar 973) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)