Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 956 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.723 BAM / KWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 117% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,473KM (Dinar 607) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)