Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 739 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.048 BAM / KWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 79% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,365KM (Dinar 887) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)