Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.987 BAM / KWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 81% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,657KM (Dinar 945) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)