Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.434 BAM / KWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 63% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,115KM (Dinar 389) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)