Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 781 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.333 BAM / KWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 49% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,686KM (Dinar 504) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)