Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 941 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.332 BAM / KWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 64% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,291KM (Dinar 430) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (about 2 hours ago)