Cost of living in Kütahya, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45522 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kütahya (Turkey) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,348KM (2,961TL) in Kütahya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)