Cost of living in Kuopio, Finland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuopio (Finland) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,896KM (€1,988) in Kuopio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 2 hours ago)