Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25844 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,687KM (元6,528) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)