Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25077 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 32% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,017KM (元4,055) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (33 minutes ago)