Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25002 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 923KM (元3,690) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)