Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36012 BAM / GHS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,198KM (GH₵6,103) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)