Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40731 BAM / GHS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,542KM (GH₵6,242) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)