Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36400 BAM / GHS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,528KM (GH₵4,198) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)