Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01509 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,327KM (¥220,460) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 2 hours ago)