Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01117 BAM / AOA
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,420KM (395,842 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)