Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01124 BAM / AOA
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,096KM (364,317 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (about 1 hour ago)