Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00734 BAM / AOA *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,822KM (248,319 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)