Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00686 BAM / AOA *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,901KM (277,025 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 2,000 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $762 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)