Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.41697 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 120% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,296KM (RM7,905) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)