Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.41712 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,125KM (RM5,095) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)