Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40129 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,269KM (RM3,162) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$61 (30 minutes ago)