Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,048 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.42288 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,107KM (RM4,982) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$22,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,419 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kraków costs 2.70 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Townsville costs AU$123,456 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)