Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,996 prices entered by 345 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41259 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,240KM (RM5,428) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Norwich costs £3,010 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $0.53 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matagalpa costs 70 C$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Delhi costs ₨125 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)