Cost of living comparison between Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,849 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41340 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,364KM (RM5,719) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 2 hours ago)