Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,998 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41023 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,268KM (RM5,528) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)