Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06277 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,045KM (16,648₴) in Kryvyy Rih.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)