Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01654 BAM / RSD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,524KM (92,161 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (30 minutes ago)