Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20577 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 105% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,478KM (kr 16,904) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)