Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21799 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 110% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,832KM (kr 31,344) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (35 minutes ago)