Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21660 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 104% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,369KM (kr 29,403) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (30 minutes ago)