Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20303 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 169% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,028KM (kr 19,837) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)