Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20438 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 172% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,348KM (kr 21,273) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)