Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02892 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 828KM (руб 28,625) in Krasnoyarsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)