Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03106 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,299KM (руб 74,021) in Krasnodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)