Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03185 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,184KM (руб 68,559) in Krasnodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)