Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02799 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 985KM (руб 35,180) in Krasnodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)