Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01589 BAM / RSD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 35% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,953KM (122,938 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)