Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02751 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 37% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,888KM (₨68,654) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (42 minutes ago)