Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02207 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,603KM (₨72,602) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (41 minutes ago)