Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23335 BAM / HKD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 125% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,322KM (HK$31,376) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (44 minutes ago)