Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23601 BAM / HKD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 129% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,171KM (HK$30,384) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (2 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (35 minutes ago)