Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20326 BAM / HKD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 105% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,871KM (HK$14,126) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $864 (44 minutes ago)