Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21684 BAM / HKD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 201% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,721KM (HK$26,382) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)