Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21186 BAM / HKD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 115% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,218KM (HK$15,192) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)