Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00301 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,466KM (487,423 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)