Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,133KM (715,251 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)