Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00299 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,779KM (595,450 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)