Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 419 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41400 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,986KM (RM4,798) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.50TL (about 2 hours ago)