Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38262 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,436KM (RM6,367) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Liverpool costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (about 2 hours ago)