Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.42554 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,649KM (RM3,876) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $39 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cusco costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 370,065 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)