Cost of living in Kot Addu, Pakistan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01223 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kot Addu (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,402KM (₨114,633) in Kot Addu.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.033 (20 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 3 hours ago)