Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46840 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,444KM (7,352 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (44 minutes ago)