Cost of living comparison between Koszalin, Poland and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45177 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,329KM (7,370 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)