Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47074 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,498KM (3,182 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)