Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02821 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 805KM (руб 28,536) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (31 minutes ago)