Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02633 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,363KM (руб 51,756) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)