Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03162 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,555KM (Php49,169) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)