Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03074 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,537KM (Php50,001) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)