Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03680 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,744KM (Php74,564) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)