Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03312 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,189KM (Php35,910) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)