Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01572 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,903KM (¥248,222) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)