Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01484 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,782KM (¥120,030) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 2 hours ago)