Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01531 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,448KM (¥159,846) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)