Cost of living comparison between Korçë, Albania and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01442 BAM / ALL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 112% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,615KM (458,641 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)