Cost of living in Korçë, Albania vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01576 BAM / ALL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 116% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,239KM (205,560 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cardiff costs £100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)