Cost of living in Korçë, Albania vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01574 BAM / ALL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 119% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,719KM (236,280 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $429 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oldenburg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)