Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45527 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,003KM (2,202TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)