Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48842 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,214KM (4,534TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)