Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02700 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 46% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,690KM (₨62,578) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)