Cost of living in Kollam, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02401 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,073KM (₨44,667) in Kollam.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)