Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02715 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 42% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 750KM (₨27,622) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £968 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (22 minutes ago)