Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,787KM (1,269,863 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)