Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00301 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,632KM (542,036 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (40 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)