Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,795KM (602,139 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 1,250,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)