Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00551 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,135KM (387,578 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)